Jeffrey M. Kerscher is a founding partner of Handwork, Kerscher & Pfost, LLP. His principal areas of practice include litigation, business law, and, real estate law.
Mr. Kerscher has over 20 years of experience in representing businesses and individuals in a wide variety of industries including transportation, construction, commercial utilities, entertainment, real estate, hotels/motels, advertising, and finance. Mr. Kerscher has represented such clients in litigation, commercial collections, business transactions, and business and succession counseling. Mr. Kerscher has also represented individuals and decedent’s estates in litigation, transactions, real estate, and divorces.
Mr. Kerscher has served the community and legal profession on various commissions and committees, including several years on the certified Grievance Committee of the Toledo Bar Association and the Lucas County Public Defender Commission. Mr. Kerscher has also taught various seminars about strategies and techniques for commercial debt collection.
Mr. Kerscher was born and raised in northwest Ohio, is married, with six children and stepchildren; and, is experienced in the music business as a published composer and author.
• University of Toledo, College of Law 1993, Juris Doctor
• University of Toledo 1990, B.A. Political Science
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
• Supreme Court of Ohio – 1993
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
• U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Toledo Bar Association
• Wood County Bar Association