Sara E. Pfost is a partner with Handwork, Kerscher & Pfost, LLP. Ms. Pfost concentrates her practice in the areas of trust and estate planning, trust and estate administration, real estate transactions and business formation and succession planning.
Ms. Pfost is licensed to practice in both Ohio and Michigan and has been representing individuals, families, and businesses in a variety of settings across Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan since 2006. Ms. Pfost has been a frequent speaker at business conventions and group meetings lecturing on topics including trust and estate planning, trust and estate administration, real estate matters and business entities.
Ms. Pfost was raised in Paulding, Ohio, and moved to Toledo to pursue her legal education. Ms. Pfost resides in Perrysburg with her husband and two children.
• Juris Doctor, University of Toledo College of Law; 2006
• B.S. Business Administration with concentration in Pre-law, Bowling Green State University; 2003
• Ohio, 2006
• Michigan, 2007
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Toledo Bar Association
• Wood County Bar Association
• Toledo Community Foundation, Professional Advisor
• Junior League of Toledo, Past Member